Description du produit
• Urban growing• Open pollinated• 100% GMO free
Moroccan Mint (Mentha spicata var. crispa) is a pretty, compact variety of mint that looks good in your garden and can be used to flavour food, make tea or simply scent your patio! Moroccan mint tea is extremely popular in the Arab nations, where the drink often has a ceremonial purpose, especially when made for guests by the man of the house. As it combines imported ingredients (tea from China and imported sugar) with a local ingredient (fresh mint), Moroccan mint tea is an early example of globalisation in cuisine.
How to grow?- SowingIndoor: Not requiredOutdoor: Feb-Mar
- TimingGermination: : 7-15 daysHarvesting: 40-60 days
- SpacingWhen sowing: 1-3 cm; Depth 0,2 cmWhen thinning: 3-5 cm
- GrowingSunlight: Partial shadeSoil: Well-drained, light and poor soil
- Watering: Regular watering, not overdone- Feeding: Addition of fertilizer is not necessary
- Caring:Expert tip Mint can be grown easily from seed, but do not cover the seeds after sowing as they need light to germinate. Many gardeners deliberately plant it in less-than-favourable conditions to slow down its spread.
- SupportingPollinators: An excellent attractant and nectar source for bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects.Repels ants and aphids
Plant size:Height: 50 cmWidth:20 cm
Container size:Height: 30 cmWidth: 30 cm
Companion plants:Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, alpine strawberries.
Détails du produit
- Poids: 0.05 kg
- Marque: Piccolo