• Designed by the illustrator Alizée Cayla
• Made in France
• Ecological paint
Painting by number is an activity that children love and that is increasingly attracting the interest of adults, and for good reason: painting by number has multiple benefits.
La Petite Épicerie offers this Petit Pinceau paint-by-number set, which will delight paint-by-number fans! With this trendy illustration designed by illustrator Alizée Cayla, you'll love painting this Autumn colors poster.
You can then frame it and put it on a wall or on a piece of furniture at home to brighten up the decoration and add a touch of color to your home.
You will have a poster divided into different parts, each with a specific number. This number corresponds to the paint to be used to fill the white area. All you have to do is use one of the two brushes provided in the box and paint the space corresponding to the color. It's up to you to complete all the parts to discover the pretty colored illustration. To help you, a sheet of numbered stickers has been included in this box. You just have to stick them on each little paint pot to avoid mixing your brushes with the colors.
Who is Alizée Cayla ?
Alizée is a French graphic designer and artist. Her universe is a graphic playground that allows her to explore different interpretations of the sensitive through color, form and composition.
The box Petit Pinceau contains:
- An illustration to paint size 24,5 x 32,5 cm with 350g paper
- 2 brushes size n°4 and n°12
- 9 small pots pre-filled with healthy and ecological paint
- 1 sheet of numbered stickers to stick on each small pot of paint
- 1 leaflet containing a description of the components, advice and an unpublished interview with the illustrator
Duration of realization: between 1 and 3 hours
The benefits of painting by numbers:
Painting by number is an activity for everyone and it has multiple benefits that you may not have known about. Like meditation, painting by number allows you to:
- disconnect from everyday life
- reduce stress and anxiety
- chase away negative thoughts
- improve concentration
- improve self-esteem