• Made in Europe
• Original necklace
• To accumulate with other collars of different sizes
The Spanish brand PD Paola presents this beautiful necklace Isabelle plated with 18 carat gold or solid silver 925/100. This fancy necklace will seduce you with its finishes and originality. It is composed of a chain of 0.8 centimetres in diameter and for a length of 40 centimetres with a chain of 5 additional centimetres to adjust it as well as possible to your neck. The Isabelle necklace is accompanied by 15 small zirconium type stones inlaid on the curved part of the jewel . It will be perfect for everyday wear. To be at the top of the trend, do not hesitate to accumulate necklaces of different lengths.
Ø ‣ 0,8 cm
Necklace length ‣ 40 +5 cm
Materials:18 karat gold-plated necklace yellow or solid silver 925/1000
More Information:Spring clasp
The Isabelle necklace has been treated with a technique that helps prevent loss of lustre. It is still important to follow the following instructions to optimise their good condition over time:
- Your jewelry can lose its lustre when exposed to the open air for an extended period of time.
- The loss of shine or varnish is a natural process that can be reversed with a specific wash.
- We recommend that you remove your necklace with the utmost care before sleeping, showering or before participating in any physical activity.
- Exposure to certain chemicals or environmental products can compromise the integrity of your jewelry. This includes but is not limited to: perspiration (sweat), perfume/cologne, cleaning products, chlorine, salt water, polishes, etc.
Cleaning your jewelry:
Mix a little soap with warm water and scrub the item with a soft toothbrush. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry that has hard-to-reach corners. If the dirt persists, repeat the procedure in clean water. Important: Gold-plated parts require special attention. Intensive rubbing may cause the gold plating to be lost, so it is recommended to rub gently. A special silver polishing cloth is very useful to make your jewelry shine again if it has darkened over time. However, this technique will not remove any scratches or blows from the stone.